Saturday 17 March 2012

RIVER ISLAND COMPETITION

Hello you lovely bunch

Okay so River Island (my all time favourite shop!!) were holding a competition last month. All you had to do was 1) Upload a photo of your face and 2) Upload at least one full length body photo, showing your style. The winner gets the chance to be on the front of R.I free magazine, the May edition. So my sister and I put together a few outfits, making sure we included mostly R.I items! We're not sure who won - but whoever did win, congratulations! [Any excuse to put outfits together!]

Let me know what you think :)

All my love,
Katy
 Jacket = Bershka | Dress = River Island | Shoes = River Island
 Jumper = Primark | Maxi Skirt = New Look | Allegras = Topshop
 Top = Zara | Skirt = Zara | Polka Dot Heels = Primark | Bracelet = Topshop
 Denim skirt = New Look | Bralet = Republic | Jeans = River Island | Boots = River Island
 Top = New Look | Jeans = Motel Rocks | Clutch = Bershka | Heels = Primark
 Blazor = H&M | Leotard = Dance Direct | Jeans = Republic | Heels = Topshop
 T-shirt = Camden Market | Jeans = Republic | Heels = Primark
Denim Jacket = New Look | Gillet = New Look | Lace Top = Zara | Shorts = New Look | Belt = New Look | Shoes = River Island



XOXXO

No comments:

Post a Comment